• Should be an A5 size 3 ring binder
• I have seen loose bits of paper lying around and all sorts of messy situations.
• First page should be the tech long – (not mandatory) to be carried/used for microlight aircraft/ this makes the time recording obligations much easier.
• Carry a 2129 form – again not mandatory but makes it easier to run a professional operation.
• Weight and balance calculations
• Radio and TSPD manual
• Engine manual
• Maintenance programme (manufacture)
• Pilot operating check list
• Pilot operating hand book
• Trip log – notebook filled in after each FLT
A professional built flight manual is the way to go
This should be kept in the aircraft.
• I can build a FLT manual for your aircraft at a cost of $170 plus GST. The owner/operator must supply the data. ie engine manual etc.
• Trip log note book – I will build one as well for free if a flight manual is ordered.