Quick Foxbat Facts
- The Foxbat is the best ab-nito trainer to teach students to fly in
- It has a Y shaped yoke with twin throttles
- Robust Airframe
- Steelbox for luggage with side door 30kg.
- Great for glider towing
- It also has a water cooled engine – no thermal cylinder shocks when power reduced to idle.
- Efficient Fuel Burn Rate: Fuel burn rate to fuel tank capacity is great, reducing the cost of operating is significantly lower.
- Long range tanks give it a duration of over 6 hours with reserves.
“I am so thrilled with the new Aeroprakt A22LS Foxbat you delivered to the SI for me. It is such a versatile aircraft to fly and has great cruise and STOL capabilities that are simply incredible. I think every farmer should have one!
I have no problem recommending Jim Lyver of Foxbat NZ to help someone into a great Foxbat aircraft deal.”
“What can I say? – I’m loving my Foxbat A22-LS! It’s taken me from Christchurch to Auckland, round the Marlborough Sounds and to a wide variety of back-country strips, beaches and paddocks in the Canterbury Plains. The aircraft is well-made, a joy to fly and represents good value for money compared to kitset options. Thanks Jim and the team!”